Hi Welcome To My Blog , Please Be Nice At My Blog Okayy , Assalamualaikum !

Tuesday 3 April 2012

0
Komen

Denim Wash


ssalamualaikum . Hayer what a weird post haha ye eh ? I made it dalam minggu tengah demam ni , so no wonder laa skin ni tak comel  . So ? HAHA I made it my own . Rujuk tuto ini dan tuto itu . I used Denim Wash or what ever it it ngahaha . It looked like simple layout to me /pfftt Okay ! Enjoy :p Sorry for the kekurangan :') I'm still a beginner -.-
Simply click the image to enlarge
  
        Grey Horizontal Stripes            Purple Horizontal Stripes 
  
Flower Skin I                                 Flower Skin II
 
Purple Vintage Skin                    Peach Vintage Skin
To learn more about this skin , go here . Don't be afraid to ask . I still eat foods not human haha.

No comments:

 
Template Protected.All Right Reserved Since 25 Sept 2011 Full Edit By NurHanaZielah.